Comment on page
Automatically ignore bad tokens
- Select "Banned Tokens"
- Select "Add Banned Token"
- Paste the token address of the token you wish to ban
- Make sure the button is turned "🟢 ON"
- You can un-ban a token by selecting Delete and Confirm
- More advanced banned token settings are available by selecting the "Config" button
Banned Token Name Words: This lets you set the full name of tokens you wish to ban (for example: "MoonBot").
Banned Token Name Symbols: This lets you set the token symbol of the tokens you wish to ban (for example: "MBOT").
Super Banned: This setting is useful when copy-trading high performance target wallets where you want to include some words from Banned, but Super Banned is basically a strict no-no.